Coworking for communications
Downtown Los Angeles Coworking Space • $35/ Per Day
Desks and conference rooms are available for graphic artists, writers, tech workers, consultants, law professionals, and content creators. Coworking is a great workspace option for heavy communication and high detailed projects. Save on overhead and grow your clientele in a tranquil creative environment. Plus, we have plenty of privacy in between desks and elbow room to think. Membership comes with complimentary drip coffee, tea, and filtered water.
BENEFITS of Coworking:
- Easier to concentrate
- Easier to get more done in a short period of time
- Safe space to meet clients and new partners
- Freight Elevators
- Public Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor smoking area
- Guest is to check in and communicate when they are leaving the premises.
- Keep the space in good and undamaged condition for the duration of the booking.
- Avoid Wax, rosin, powder, water, tape or any other substance on the floors, equipment or furniture.
- All guests must pick up after themselves.
- No smoking or cannabis use on the floor.
- Outdoor smoking area is available.
- No incense or candles.
- No loud music. Please bring headphones.
- Please ask permission before moving furniture.
- Trash should be left in bins, we handle the rest.
- Rental includes set up and clean up time.
Other MEMBERSHIP Options
Flex Lounge (includes 2 hours of conference room time): $150/month
Flex Desk (includes 4 hours of conference room time): $350/month
Dedicated Desk (includes mail, and 8 hours of conference room time): $450/month
* Coworking memberships are available month-to-month or long term