Creative Workspace & Offices
Looking for diverse office space in Downtown Los Angeles? Maker City LA offers a variety of creative office solutions, ranging in size from 100 to 100,000 square feet, available for short or long-term leasing. These large adaptable private suites feature high ceilings, open floor plans, industrial features and room to grow at your own pace, whether on the Maker City LA floor or elsewhere in The Reef.
Premier open space layouts for teams of 10 plus with flexibility to build out and customize floor plans. Sizes with and without windows both interior and exterior options.
Room for teams of 4-6 with built-in conference room credits providing your business with additional support for client and group meetings. Team offices are flexible and can be paired with single offices.
Affordably priced and perfect for starting or seasoned entrepreneurs. Comes with conference room credits to provide additional space for client and group meetings. Each office can be customized.
Desks and conference rooms are available for graphic artists, writers, tech, consultants, independent workers, and entrepreneurial producers.
Our Textile studio is a workroom for apparel designers, jewelry designers, and product designers.
Green Screen & Photo Studio
Work on video, photography, & auditions in our 12 X 17 green screen or 17 X 12 white wall. Comes with a make-up and wardrobe room.
Podcast Sound Studio
Bring your own sound engineer and capture client voice-overs, podcast sessions, and single instrumental tracks.
Includes mail, and 2 hours of conference room time): $100/month
On the 11th floor, our community members enjoy the convenience of a coffee lounge, power naps in modern Japanese tranquility, cell phone booths, hand-delivered mail, personalized service and much more!
THE REEF BUILDING AMENITIES
- 24 hour building guard
- High Speed Internet
- Parking guard
- Two food trucks daily
- Near Trade Tech, USC, and FIDM in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Conveniently 5 minutes to the Garment District
- 1 trains stop from LA LIVE and The STAPLES CENTER
- Walking distance from the Blue Line and the Expo Line light rail connecting to Downtown Los Angeles and Santa Monica
- LA MART Sample Sale - Twice a year open to the public
- Convention space
- Market restaurant on the first floor
- Outdoor seating patio
- Metro Bike Share
- Building Engineers on site
- $97 for monthly parking per car (managed by ABM Parking)
- 2 large parking lots with 1,100 parking spaces
MAKER CITY LA AMENITIES
- Cafe Lounge Area with WiFi
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Coffee by Kofi (in-house barista and idea soundboard)
- Textile Studio sewing machines, plotter, industrial sewing table, steamers, iron, and hand tools
- Soundproof podcast and recording studio
- Edit bays with the all the essential and latest Adobe programs
- 12 X 17 green screen and 17 X 12 Film/photo studio including stage power, pre-lit green screen, basic photography lighting kit, wardrobe and hair/makeup room
- Flexible leases for all business sizes
- Cement floors, glass doors, city views, high ceiling spaces with a loft style layouts
- Zen resting room for quiet relaxing or light napping
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- Community Kitchen
- Easy access from the Harbor and Santa Monica Freeways
- Walking distance from the Blue Line and the Expo Line light rail connecting Downtown Los Angeles to Santa Monica
- 1 mile from LA LIVE and The STAPLES CENTER
- Utility Sink
- Located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles